Whatever car you are loading The Ramp People can supply the perfect car ramps for the job. Whether it is for steps or kerbs, to enter your garage or simply your parking spot in front of your house.
All of our aluminium car ramps are fully certified and tested to TUV and EU standards so as to comply with Health & Safety requirements. The aluminium ramps are all build for a 30% gradient so the minimum loading height would be 225mm but we can customise every ramp for your needs. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need information or have a special project that you need our assistance with.
For lower steps/kerbs we have a 100% recycled rubber kerb ramps available to go up heights between 65mm and 200mm.
The Ramp People's Car Ramp Features Include:
- 4 Different Connection Options Available
- Capacities up to 3,000kg available
- Lengths from 500mm to 5500mm available
- Widths up to 615mm per ramp available
- Bespoke car ramps built to customers requirements/designs
- Surface profiles extruded from a high quality aluminium alloy which guarantees longevity even with constant use
- Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable Construction
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Fully TUV Certified
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the car ramp
- Available with or without edges
- Large stock held for free of charge next day UK mainland delivery
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.