Custom built sizes are available on request. Price and capacity stated is for the PAIR.
|Max. Load Height (mm)||1350|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||48|
|Weight per Pair (kg)||96|
Some of our best selling medium to heavy duty plant ramp, the TRP140 Series core profile thickness is 140mm. The TRP140 Series has a width of 400mm. They feature a capacity of up to 2770kg and are ideal for use as plant ramps, for digger ramps and for tele-handlers.
On the TRP140 series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 300mm. These Ramps are not designed for use over a 30% gradient
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges.
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the Rest on Connection.
- Custom load heights available
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks.
- Fully TÜV certified
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of ramps profile (mm)||140|
|Max load height (mm)||1350|
|Weight per ramp (kg)||48|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||96|
|Minimum track width (mm)||300|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg||2375|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1250mm (kg)||2560|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||2770|