TRP75/35 Loading Ramps
Please note the minimum track width is 150mm. Price and capacity stated is for the PAIR.
|Max. Load Height (mm)||1050|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||24.5|
|Weight per Pair (kg)||49|
The TRP75 Series has a core profile thickness of 75mm and a width of 300mm. On the TRP75 Series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 150mm.
They feature a capacity of up to 1600kg and are ideal for use on car transporters and trailers.
Designed for a maximum gradient of 30%
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges.
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the Rest on Connection.
- Custom load heights available
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks.
- Fully TÜV certified
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of ramps profile (mm)||75|
|Max load height (mm)||1050|
|Weight per ramp (kg)||24.5|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||49|
|Minimum track width (mm)||150|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg||1300|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1250mm (kg)||1450|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||1600|