Vehicle & Plant Ramps
Choose from a wide range of loading ramps including container ramps and wedge ramps, all available for UK and international delivery. Whatever vehicle you are loading The Ramp People have a solution for you.
Unique to The Ramp People, our range of vehicle loading ramps are available in a huge range of widths and lengths for almost every scenario. Can’t find what you’re looking for? We can also manufacture to your specific loading and design requirements. read more
Car Ramps and Heavy Duty Loading Ramps
Designed to help you load and unload everything from cars and lightweight machinery right up to heavy plant and industrial machinery, our range of aluminium loading ramps can be used for a vast array of domestic and industrial applications.
Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A), all our ramps have been robot welded for a solid, strong, durable construction. On top of that, all of our vehicle ramps, from car ramps to trailer ramps are fully certified and tested to TUV and EU standards to ensure that they comply with Health & Safety requirements.
Browse by range or shop by ramp length to find the loading ramp for your needs. If you can’t find what you’re looking for or require more details call our friendly team today.
The Ramp People's vehicle ramp features Include:
- Lifetime Guarantee on The Ramp People highly durable anti-slip surface
- 4 Different Connection Options Available
- Capacities Up to 30,000kg available
- Lengths from 200mm to 5500mm available
- Widths up to 700mm available
- Bespoke vehicle ramps built to customers requirements/designs
- Surface profiles extruded from a high quality aluminium alloy which guarantees longevity even with constant use
- Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable Construction
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Fully TUV Certified
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the ramp when using wheels or tracks
- Available with or without upstands or edges
- Ramps available to suit steel tracked machines
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.