Whatever vehicle you are loading The Ramp People have a solution. Our alumnium loading ramps cover a vast array of applications from loading cars and lightweight garden machinery up to heavy plant and industrial machinery.
All of our vehicle ramps, from car ramps to trailer ramps are fully certified and tested to TUV and EU standards so as to comply with Health & Safety requirements.
Please browse through the range and see the size/specification tables for more details or call our team for us to guide you through your selection.
The Ramp People's Vehicle Ramp Features Include:
- Lifetime Guarantee on The Ramp People highly durable anti-slip surface
- 4 Different Connection Options Available
- Capacities Upto 30,000kgs available
- Lengths from 200mm to 5500mm available
- Widths up to 700mm available
- Bespoke vehicle ramps built to customers requirements/designs
- Surface profiles extruded from a high quality aluminium alloy which guarantees longevity even with constant use
- Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable Construction
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Fully TUV Certified
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the ramp when using wheels or tracks
- Available with or without upstands or edges
- Ramps available to suit steel tracked machines
- Large stock held for free of charge next day UK mainland delivery
Usage guidelines and safety infomration for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.