Ramps for Steel Tracks with Rubber Coating
Perfect for all industrial industries, our TRP120 series aluminium loading ramps come with industrial strength rubber coating; providing sustainable grip for steel rollers, plant vehicles and all similar machinery for a fantastic price. Buy ramps protected from the steel tracks of warehouse vehicles, for smooth mobility and long lasting durability to work with you and your team through all weathers. read more
We have rubber coated loading ramps for sale for use in ultra-high capacity industrial environments; our varied selection of heavy duty ramps will work with almost all work site machinery as their internal design structure of solid aluminium is built to give incredible strength and robust durability when in long, frequent use in any situation.
The highest capacity available for these loading ramps is 26,300kg – the aluminium is construction-grade and coats the ramps to protect the entire structure without the need to weld, protecting the overall strength for many years to come. We offer a wide range of van ramps, car ramps and access ramps for all private and commercial industries; if you require alternative capacities or sizes please get in touch with your customer support team.
The Ramp People's Ramps for Steel Tracks with Rubber Coating features include:
- 4 Different Connection Options Available
- Capacities Up to 26,300kg available
- Lengths from 1000mm to 5500mm available
- Widths up to 720mm available
- Bespoke vehicle ramps built to customers requirements/designs
- Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable Construction
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Fully TUV Certified
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the ramp when using wheels or tracks
- Available only without edges
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.