Ramp Length & Load Height
Lightweight Loading Ramps For Domestic Use Only (1990mm x 300mm x 1000kg Capacity)
|Max. Load Height (mm)||600|
|Weight Per Ramp (kg)||8.75|
Multi-purpose aluminium loading ramps designed for lightweight garden machinery and tractors up to a maximum weight of 1000kg over the pair, for domestic use only. These ramps are TV certified and comply with Health and Safety Legislation.
These loading ramps are designed for a load height of between 460mm - 600mm and are straight for regular ground clearance.
Please note these ramps are not suitable for tracked machinery, please see our TRP70 and 80 series when using tracked machinery.
- Single Piece Ramp Design, featuring zero welding
- Ramps lay flat for easy storage when not being used
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Fully EU TUV Certified
- Manufactured in the EU
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the ramp
- Flat-top/no edge design gives greater flexibility of use
Please use gloves when handling those ramps.
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for our loading ramps can be found here.
|Max Load Height (mm)||600|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||8.75|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 500mm (kg)||780|
|Capacity Wheelbase 750mm (kg)||900|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||1000|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1250mm (kg)||1000|
|Min - Max Load Height (mm)||460mm - 600mm|