Ramp Length & Load Height
Lightweight Loading Ramps - Domestic Use Only - Curved (2000x300x1000kg)
|Min. Height (mm)||390|
|Max. Load Height (mm)||520|
|Weight Per Ramp (kg)||8.75|
Multi-purpose aluminium loading ramps designed for lightweight garden machinery and tractors up to a maximum weight of 1000kg over the pair, for domestic use only. These ramps are TV certified and comply with Health and Safety Legislation.
These loading ramps are designed for a load height of between 390-520mm and are curved for improved ground clearance.
Please note these ramps are not suitable for tracked machinery, please see our TRP70 and 80 series when using tracked machinery.
- Single Piece Ramp Design, featuring zero welding
- Ramps lay flat for easy storage when not being used
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Fully EU TUV Certified
- Manufactured in the EU
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the ramp
- Flat-top/no edge design gives greater flexibility of use
Please use gloves when handling those ramps.
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps lightweight loading ramps can be found here.
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for our loading ramps can be found here.
|Min Load Height (mm)||390|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||8.75|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 500mm (kg)||580|
|Capacity Wheelbase 750mm (kg)||720|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||900|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1250mm (kg)||1000|
|Min - Max Load Height (mm)||390mm - 520mm|