Last updated on November 7th, 2019 at 12:28 pm
The quality of our products is often proven by their popularity, and our famous economy wheelchair ramps are no exception. These lightweight and durable wheelchair ramps have recently shot to stardom in their very own feature in Forward magazine.
The magazine of the Spinal Injuries Association provides a wealth of information to help the SCI community, and we are proud for our wheelchair ramps to be a part of it. The flexibility and reliability of these ramps have made them a favourite for many and are used intensively with the NHS, private healthcare and nursing home industries. With this feature, we hope our economy wheelchair ramps continue to help even more people in their day to day lives.
Here are just a few of the features that make our economy wheelchair ramps so popular:
- High-quality manufacturing for wheelchair access over steps and kerbs.
- Lightweight with different folding options for portability and storage.
- Safe non-slip surface for reliable indoor use.
- Amazing variety with lengths ranging from 2ft to 8ft.
- Easy to fit and use with a simple rest on connection.
- Compliant with health and safety guidelines.
- Edges on the side of the ramp ensure wheels don’t slip off the side.
With a wide range of ramps available, from our portable multi-fold wheelchair ramps to our extra wide ramps, we really can provide a solution to all your wheelchair ramp needs. We can even work with you to produce customised bespoke ramps for those extraordinary circumstances, simply contact one of our team today to find out more.
You can see our special magazine feature below.