Vehicle & Plant Ramps
Choose from our professional range of loading ramps including container ramps and wedge ramps, all available for UK and international delivery. Whatever vehicle you are loading The Ramp People have a solution for you.
Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A), our vehicle loading ramps have been robot welded for a solid, strong, durable construction. On top of that, all our vehicle ramps, from car ramps to trailer ramps are fully certified and tested to TUV and EU standards to ensure that they comply with Health & Safety requirements. read more
Car Ramps and Lower Profile Ramps
Designed to help you load and unload everything from cars and lightweight machinery right up to heavy plant and industrial machinery, our range of aluminium loading ramps can be used for a vast array of domestic and industrial applications. This includes our versatile aluminium car ramps and lightweight loading ramps. With a lower ramp capacity than our industrial range, they are ideal for working with trailers and smaller equipment or machinery.
Industrial and heavy-duty ramps
We also offer vehicle ramps with a higher ramp capacity that are perfect for working with heavy duty vehicles and industrial equipment. From trailer trucks to plant machinery, an extra wide width and a rubber or milled surface covers ramps to handle specialised tracked equipment. A sturdy construction from high-grade material and depths of 120mm gives these vehicle loading ramps a capacity of up to 58,000kg.
Unique to The Ramp People, our range of vehicle loading ramps are available in a huge range of widths and lengths for almost every scenario. Can’t find what you’re looking for? We can also manufacture to your specific loading and design requirements.
Browse by range to find the loading ramp for your needs. If you can’t find what you’re looking for or require more details call our friendly team today.
The Ramp People's vehicle ramp features Include:
- 4 Different Connection Options Available
- Capacities Up to 30,000kg available
- Lengths from 200mm to 5500mm available
- Widths up to 700mm available
- Bespoke vehicle ramps built to customers requirements/designs
- Surface profiles extruded from a high quality aluminium alloy which guarantees longevity even with constant use
- Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable Construction
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Fully TUV Certified
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the ramp when using wheels or tracks
- Available with or without upstands or edges
- Ramps available to suit steel tracked machines
- For customisation, such as edges, different head connection or custom cut load height, we charge an additional fee of £50.00/€60.00 plus VAT per pair
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.