Ramps for Steel Tracks with Rubber Coating
The Ramp People's Ramps for Steel Tracks with Rubber Coating features include:
- 4 Different Connection Options Available
- Capacities Up to 26,300kg available
- Lengths from 1000mm to 5500mm available
- Widths up to 720mm available
- Bespoke vehicle ramps built to customers requirements/designs
- Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable Construction
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Fully TUV Certified
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the ramp when using wheels or tracks
- Available only without edges
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
Ideal for all industries, our TRP120 series aluminum loading ramps feature an industrial strength rubber liner; providing lasting adhesion for steel rollers, production vehicles and all similar machines at a fantastic price. Buy ramps protected from the steel tracks of storage vehicles, for smooth mobility and long-lasting durability, to work with you and your team in any weather.read more
We have rubber-coated loading ramps for sale for use in very high capacity industrial environments; our extensive selection of heavy-duty ramps will work with almost all construction machines, as their solid aluminum internal design structure is designed to offer incredible strength and durability for long and frequent use in all situations.
The highest capacity available for these loading ramps is 26300kg. The aluminum is of construction quality and covers the ramps so as to protect the whole structure without having to weld, thus protecting the general resistance for many years. We offer a wide range of van ramps, car ramps and ramps for all private and commercial industries; If you need different capacities or sizes, please contact your customer service.