Ramp Length & Load Height
Ground Protection TrakMat Black (120cm x 241cm x 12mm)
TrakMat has a flexible construction allowing the mats to contour along undulating or sloping ground conditions, preventing rutting or damage to turf. This ground protection mat features a unique power cylinder tread surface to improve grip and forward motion of vehicles, with connector points on each corner. We can provide two or four-way tough urethane connectors and stay-put u-stakes to prevent mats from moving creating a firm trackway or workpad. The mat can easily be deployed by a two-person team due to its lightweight design weighing just 35 kg at its maximum size and 8.6 kg at its smallest. TrakMat also features 2 hand holes along each long edge to ensure ease of handling. *Load bearing capacity is subject to ground conditions. Sizing is subject to a manufacturing variance of +/- 5%. Locking accessories available.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Power cylinder tread surface provides impressive grip
- Hand holes for easy manoeuvrability
- Supports loads up to 90 tons*
- Available in black or green
- Smooth surface available
- Connector options available
- Easy to assemble, no tools or machines required
- Moulds to the ground due to its flexible construction
*Load bearing capacity is subject to ground conditions. Sizing is subject to a manufacturing variance of +/- 5%.
- Civil engineering
- Infrastructure and utilities maintenance
Please note the minimum order quantity is 15 units.
|Load Bearing Capacity(ton)||90|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|