Ramp Length & Load Height
Hose Protectors (100mm x 100mm channels)
The 2-Channel Hose Bridge encloses stream hoses up to 10cm diameter, protecting them from heavy vehicle traffic. Hose bridges are a life-saver on fire calls in high traffic areas by protecting master stream lines from bulges caused when heavy vehicles run over the lines. For convenience, the DH-HCR4 Hose Bridge has a 30cm x 12.5cm carrying handle on each end. The handles allow the bridge to be quickly placed over hose lines in emergency situations. Includes (2) modular connectors for hooking multiple ramps together or for use in permanent mounting applications.
- Dual master stream channels for 3-3/4D hose
- Safety yellow reflective strips
- Glass bead reflectors
- For longer reliability position the ramp at a 30 angle to the flow of traffic for vehicles to cross one wheel at a time
- Ramp connectors with pre-drilled holes for permanent mounting
- Industrial strength thermoplastic rubber bridge design
Please note, when specifying the required hose protector, we recommend selecting the lowest possible height to ensure maximum clearance for the greatest number of vehicles.
|Height of Ramp Profile (mm)||125|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Bulk Prices Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Channel Width (mm)||100|
|Channel Height (mm)||100|