Ramp Capacity, Length & Load Height
Heavy Duty Loading Bridges (1002mm long x 1250mm wide x 2215kg)
Heavy Duty Loading Bridge designed to users to easily pass from the warehouse to the container or vehicle. With a 3420kg capacity, this is suitable for pallet trucks which are loading and unloading the vehicle. TUV certified this loading bridge is customisable to your requirements.
|Min. Height (mm)||-120|
|Max. Load Height (mm)||120|
TRP Heavy Duty Loading Bridge Features include:
- Highly durable anti-slip surface
- Perfect for pallet trucks with low ground clearance
- Manufactured from lightweight aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot welded for solid, strong and durable construction
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Fully TUV Certified
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- Lengths from 627mm – 1002mm available. Width is fully customisable.
- Total length is the figure for 'A' in the technical drawing on the left. The lips on both sides of the reinforced central section of the ramp are 250mm each as standard
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Max Load Height||120|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||-120|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|