Ramp Capacity, Length & Load Height
Heavy Duty Loading Bridges (752mm long x 1250mm wide x 2895 kg)
A portable heavy-duty loading bridge is perfect for commercial use. The bridge is designed to allow pallet trucks and forklifts to easily access containers from the loading bay. The aluminium bridge includes a non-slip surface and is customisable to your requirements.
|Min. Height (mm)||-90|
|Max. Load Height (mm)||90|
TRP Heavy Duty Loading Bridge Features include:
- Highly durabe anti-slip surface
- Perfect for pallet trucks with low ground clearance
- Manufactured from lightweight aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot welded for solid, strong and durable construction
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Fully TUV Certified
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- Lengths from 627mm – 1002mm available. Width is fully customisable.
- Total length is the figure for 'A' in the technical drawing on the left. The lips on both sides of the reinforced central section of the ramp are 250mm each as standard
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Max Load Height||90|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||-90|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|