Ramp Capacity, Length & Load Height
Heavy Duty Loading Ramps for Steel Tracks (1500mm x 450mm x 40,000kg)
450mm wide x 1500mm long, with a 130mm profile thickness. Featuring a maximum capacity of 40,000kg, this heavy duty ramp is ideal for use as a plant ramp, digger ramp and for tele-handlers.
Custom built sizes are available on request. Price and capacity stated is for the PAIR.
|Max. Load Height (mm)||450|
|Weight Per Ramp (kg)||44.50|
Our heaviest duty ramps, designed to carry steel tracked vehicles and equipment. The Ramp People range of steel tracked ramps' core profile thickness is 130mm. Available 450mm wide, these ramps feature no external welds and offer a capacity of up to 40,000kg. They are ideal for use as industrial plant ramps and as heavy duty as commercial ramps.
- Flat top with no external welds
- On capacities over 20,000kg only Bottom Hook Connection or Tube Connection possible
- Custom load heights available
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Please note, the stated maximum weight capacities are only valid for vehicles where the weight is equally distributed – for vehicles where this is not the case, please contact us directly for assistance.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Fully TUV certified
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||130|
|Max Load Height||450|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||300|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||44.50|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||40,000|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1750mm (kg)||40,000|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||40,000|